Have you noticed the rise of steel workshop buildings in Covington and Newton County? Based in Madison, we enjoy working with both residential and commercial buildings in the Covington area.
Whether you are near the historic Downtown Covington square or on the outskirts of Newton County, we have a turnkey steel building solution for you.
Price Your Metal Building Today
What Our Customers are Saying
Steel Allows You to Create Quick and Easy Customized Designs
Peak Steel Contractors offers:
- metal roofs
- walls and accessories in up to 17 colors
- from traditional brick red to polar white
- choose between tapered, lean-to and multi-tier columns, among other frame designs
- select any number of door and window styles.
- From wainscoting to cupolas, you will find an endless number of ways to personalize the look of your new structure.
- Blend in with existing structures on your property or with neighboring homes and businesses.
Turnkey Metal Buildings Offer You Low Maintenance and High Value
Peak Steel Contractors provides you with top-quality building materials supported by 25-year guarantees. We work only with 100% red-iron steel beam construction because of the unique benefits it provides.
For instance, our buildings are exceptional when it comes to minimizing heating and cooling costs, especially when fit with our specialty insulation packages. Covington builders choose steel because it’s:
- Long-lasting, and
- Resistant to fire, water and bugs!
Even with today’s aesthetic advances, steel is one of the most economical materials to use for new construction. It’s practical for commercial and residential needs due to its wide availability that helps keep cost low.
You can find it in ample supply across the country, making it affordable to ship as well.
Our steel buildings don’t require the same length of time or number of people to put together. The savings in labor alone can be enough to revitalize your building project and take your plans to the next level.
Want to learn more about the metal buildings in Covington? Dial 844-333-PEAK or 706-342-8336. You can order your new structure today.